Wed, Mar 23|
The carbon footprint
MEET-UP #20 How to calculate your carbon footprint step by step?
Heure et lieu
Mar 23, 2022, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
LA CASERNE , 12 Rue Philippe de Girard, 75010 Paris, France
À propos de l'événement
With climate change and the increase in greenhouse gas emissions linked to industrial activities, companies cannot avoid assessing their impact on the environment. To carry out this assessment, ADEME has developed the carbon footprint, a diagnostic tool allowing companies to better understand the negative externalities caused by their activity. Binding dimension, evaluation steps and areas for improvement, we come back to everything you need to know to best achieve your carbon footprint.
Here are some questions we will answer:
- What is the carbon footprint?
- Greenhouse gases, what are we talking about?
- The carbon footprint, mandatory but for whom?
- What are the steps to follow to carry out your carbon footprint?
- Which method to calculate its greenhouse gas emissions?
- What solutions to improve your carbon footprint?
Resources on the subject:
Masterclass théoriqueLa Grande salle
MEETUP #20€20.00Tax: TVA included