Wed, Mar 09|
VOLUME AND RESPONSIBLE PRODUCTION
MEETUP #18 How to produce responsibly?
Heure et lieu
Mar 09, 2022, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
LA CASERNE, 12 Rue Philippe de Girard, 75010 Paris, France
À propos de l'événement
Textile production is very complex, often disconnected and manual. The classic system requires brands to produce well in advance, and sometimes in too large quantities, 20% of which are not sold after the sales period. TEKYN's mission is to redesign this industry to make it less polluting and time-consuming through innovative and collaborative technologies for all actors in the supply chain, including brands, suppliers and workshops.
Here are the questions we will answer:
- What tools exist to produce responsibly?
- How to put set up a collaborative supply chain between the brands and its partners?
- What approach should be put in place between the brands and the workshops?
- Produce on-demand in order to avoid stocks and unsold stock and meet the demand of the end customer
Resources on the subject:
- Goal 12: Responsible consumption and production | UNDP (undp.org)
1 hour 30 minutes
MasterclassGrande salle RDC
NetworkingGrande salle RDC